affligem recipe

Suggest or request any recipes for a particular beer or style of beer. Post all recipes here, including kit, partial mash and all-grain.

affligem recipe

Postby Dadonnyd » Friday Jul 25, 2014 8:47 am

Anyone by chance know of a affligem recipe that i can do from a kit, i started brewing back in 2007 for 1-2 years then just stopped and have now take it up again, ive never done the whole grain/mash recipe thing, ( i actually did, was it lethal dog's chimay blue recipe from here? and got pretty close) affligem is my wifes favourite beer and shes putting the pressure on me to try and make it, i have yet to even taste it
apologies if there is already a thread for this, i got sick of looking
cheers in advance
simon
Dadonnyd

Re: affligem recipe

Postby weizgei » Friday Aug 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I'd never even heard of Affligem until you just posted it. I've checked Google, seems it's a brewery rather than a beer, they have a few different beers such as a Blond, Dubbel and Tripel. Which one of their beers is your wife's fave?
weizgei

Re: affligem recipe

Postby Dadonnyd » Monday Aug 04, 2014 10:16 am

weizgei wrote:I'd never even heard of Affligem until you just posted it. I've checked Google, seems it's a brewery rather than a beer, they have a few different beers such as a Blond, Dubbel and Tripel. Which one of their beers is your wife's fave?

Blonde i believe
Dadonnyd

Return to Recipes