My Cherry Popper, 1st AG

Methods, ingredients, advice and equipment specific to all-grain (mash), partial mash (mini mash) and "brew in a bag" (BIAB) brewing.

My Cherry Popper, 1st AG

Postby Clean Brewer » Tuesday Nov 04, 2008 3:26 am

Hello all,

Well, yesterday I did my first AG brew and after a couple teething problems testing the equipment, all went very well and was very pleased.. I made Drsmurtos Golden Ale(with a touch of Carared)..

Beer is no chilling at the moment and will put in fermenter in a day or 2.. Here is a link to some pictures, http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/i ... i&img=2670

Cheers
To be updated shortly....

HOMEBREW: IF I HAD TO EXPLAIN, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
Clean Brewer

Re: My Cherry Popper, 1st AG

Postby Biernut » Tuesday Nov 04, 2008 9:18 am

Congrats CB welcome to the world of AG brewing. The potential of AG brewing is only limited by your imagination. Saw your blow by blow posts in AHB and adding to and fine tuning your gear is all part of the deal. It's all a learning curve from here on in but IMHO the rewards are well worth it.
Biernut

Postby Trough Lolly » Friday Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Well done CB! So how's it going?

Cheers,
TL
Image Image
Trough Lolly

Postby Clean Brewer » Saturday Nov 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey TL,
Its going good mate, just got my 4 keg system on Tuesday and put my Cherry Popper in and another Extract Brew, Force carbed and its awesome, way better than bottling anyday..

Im so ansy for another AG brew but just gotta wait for this 75kg of Grain ive just bought in the latest bulk buy and to get my mill made and then ill be away, AG is the bomb mate, and its great telling everyone about it as they are then in such awe, also when you tell them you make beer from scratch and put in 19ltr(2 cartons) kegs to drink from the tap, feel like a king.. :D

Ill post some other pics once I get some time and my camera sorted, I just dont stop working.. :cry:
To be updated shortly....

HOMEBREW: IF I HAD TO EXPLAIN, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
Clean Brewer

Return to Grain brewing