Grain brewers in Sth West of WA ?

Methods, ingredients, advice and equipment specific to all-grain (mash), partial mash (mini mash) and "brew in a bag" (BIAB) brewing.

Grain brewers in Sth West of WA ?

Postby SuperBroo » Monday Jan 04, 2010 9:24 am

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any AG brewers in the Sth West of Wa (around Mandurah / Bunbury).

I'd like to have a crack at what ever is the most basic form of AG brewing after i get some kit brews stocked up.

But I would like to see if its too time consuming at this stage, work limits my time heaps.

So if anyone is down this way and wouldnt mind me watching a basic AG setup, it would be appreciated.

and... I would knock on the door with my head (coz my arms would be full of beer and nibblies)... :D

Cheers,
Chris, WA
SuperBroo

Re: Grain brewers in Sth West of WA ?

Postby matr » Tuesday Jan 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Hey Chris, I'm pretty sure Roy @ TWOC in Bibra Lake does AG sessions most Saturdays.

Might pay to give him a call though. It's not that far for you to travel either.

Cheers, Mat.
matr

Re: Grain brewers in Sth West of WA ?

Postby SuperBroo » Thursday Jan 07, 2010 8:44 am

Thanks for your reply Mat,
I actually mail order my brew stuff from TWOC, dropped in there a few weeks ago, awesome shop, and real nice people.

Have just made a pils with a steepac added in from there, only a week in the bottle but had to try one last nite, really nice already, will be awesome in a few more weeks.

yes, i saw on their web page that they do those, i'll go to one of them real soon,

thanks again for your reply Mat :)

cheers,
Chris
SuperBroo

Return to Grain brewing