Local Taphouse this Thursday ... ?

Been to a good pub, or bad, lately? Found a bar with a great selection of beer? Looking for a new local or somewhere to visit on holidays?

Local Taphouse this Thursday ... ?

Postby Oliver » Tuesday Aug 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Chaps,

I'll be in Sydney for work on Thursday night this week (18/8). I don't suppose anyone is up for a beer or two at the Local Taphouse in Darlinghurst after work?

In case you need encouragement, current beers on tap are JS 150 Lashes Pale, Dupont Bon Voeux (Belgium), Coopers Vintage, Stella IPA (Vic), Vale Ale (SA), Galaxy IPA (Vic), Meantime London Stout (UK, which I had tonight and was delicious), Schwartz Dark (NSW), Murrays Best Extra Porter (NSW), Dirty Granny (Vic), Murray's Icon 2IPA, Mornington Porter (Vic), Trumer Pils (Austria), Budvar (Czech Republic), Hawthorn Pale (Vic), Hargreaves Hill Stout (Vic), Stone and Wood Pacific Ale (NSW), Little Creatures PA and Moo Brew Stout (Vic, which I also had tonight and was also nice).

Reply or PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Re: Local Taphouse this Thursday ... ?

Postby jello » Wednesday Aug 17, 2011 7:00 am

Would have to be in the middle of the city wouldn't it! I work in Parramatta and live up on the coast. If it was 2 weeks from now when I am on leave, I'd definitely go.
Jeff.
jello

Postby Oliver » Thursday Aug 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Looks like gregb and I are on our own ...
Oliver
Administrator

Postby bullfrog » Thursday Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Only just seen this post. Had you made it the Cricketers Arms in Prospect then I could've stopped in after work...which is about now.
bullfrog

Return to Pubs and bars