Beer in the USA

Been to a good pub, or bad, lately? Found a bar with a great selection of beer? Looking for a new local or somewhere to visit on holidays?

Beer in the USA

Postby jello » Thursday Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm

I'll be heading to the states in May and June. I've done some searching and found a few Brewpubs and Micro breweries that are in my sights.

I'll be mostly in the northeast area. New England, New York, and down to Washington DC and Virginia. Maybe Pennsylvania and Ohio. If anyone knows of some must see Brewpubs in the area, please let me know.

Martha's Exchange Restaurant & Brewery in Nashua, NH is one place I've lined up already. http://www.marthas-exchange.com/ They also have a lolly (sweets) shoppe.
Jeff.
jello

Re: Beer in the USA

Postby lob » Monday Mar 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Same; leave 28th April, back June 5. Driving from LA to New Orleans, then following the Mississippi 500 miles or so and loop back through the mid West.
Broome Pale Ale. WA's Finest Craft Beer.
lob

Postby bullfrog » Saturday May 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, how I love to jump in to threads when they're well over a month old-

I shall be on my honeymoon in December, and I've made sure we're heading to the Sierra Nevada Breweries. We will be travelling all over the US of A on our trip but my lovely missus respects my reverance of the wonderful SNPA, which costs us $120 per case if we buy it here, so now, just thinking about it, it may be more out of frugality than respect of my reverance...

...Regardless, I'M OFF TO THE SIERRA NEVADA BREWERIES, BOYS! :D
bullfrog

Postby Oliver » Monday Nov 15, 2010 11:30 am

Don't tell the missus, but there's no need to visit the brewery ... you can buy SNPA at many supermarkets in the good ol' US of A :D

In fact, you can get many, many sensational beers at the supermarkets over there.

If you're in the San Francisco area, try and find some Marin Brewing beers. One of my rellies is a part-owner. Lucky bastard.

Cheers,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Fifey » Tuesday Nov 23, 2010 11:16 am

A family friend from Portland, Oregon is having his 60th in a year or two, so I was thinking how good a trip up the west coast would be...
Fifey

Return to Pubs and bars