keg system question and neo pink

The ins and outs of putting your beer into kegs.

keg system question and neo pink

Postby Stekings » Friday Nov 19, 2004 3:14 pm

Hi all..

Still comparing a few prices on the keg systems they have offer. One question with the keg system.. if it comes with two kegs.. does that mean i can have two beers on tap as long as I have two taps? do they both run on the same gas bottle? or does that mean i need two gas bottles too? I am not sure how it works.. but any help will be appreciated.
and if anybody know any place that has cheaper keg systems any advice will be great too!

second question.. regarding the bottle cleaner neo pink? i bought a brewiser one today and it says clean and steralises bottles.. btu the instructions did not say to leave it for 20 mins.. so do i have to leave it for 20 mins before rinsing?

thank you!
Stekings

Postby Dogger Dan » Friday Nov 19, 2004 10:13 pm

You can have two beers with one tap, you just need the right valve sequence, but yes you can run two beers through two taps. I normally don't leave the CO2 connected but you can run it through a tree and co-ordinate the pressures on the tanks

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Postby db » Monday Nov 22, 2004 10:35 am

i'm pretty sure neo pink is TSP or CTSP.. check this out:

http://www.howtobrew.com/section1/chapter2-2-1.html

i used to use it myself but have since switched to bleach
db

Return to Kegging