About this forum

General homebrew discussion, tips and help on kit and malt extract brewing, and talk about equipment. Queries on sourcing supplies and equipment should go in The Store.

About this forum

Postby Oliver » Thursday Jul 22, 2004 2:30 am

This area is for homebrewing tips, techniques, troubleshooting and recipes.

Guests can browse forums and search. Registered users can post messages and also vote in polls and receive notifications when we update homebrewandbeer.com

Regards,

Oliver and Geoff
Last edited by Oliver on Wednesday Sep 28, 2005 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Matty » Sunday Sep 05, 2004 7:56 pm

Thanks for creating this forum guys!! I've got a lot of info from ya site, and have tried doing a few of ya brew recipes, all of which have turned out just fine, especially the Cooper's Real Traditional Ale :lol: ........mmmmmm..................

Matty
I know u think u understand what u thought I said, but I don't think u realise that what u heard is not what I meant.........
Matty

Postby Guest » Sunday Feb 06, 2005 8:40 pm

Just been brewing for 9 months and good to find a website/forum for Australians brewing kit beers.

Still trying different kits and combinations of malts/sugars and looking for that perfect beer !

Looking forward to learning more

:D

Postby Davedavedave » Friday Jan 27, 2006 8:06 pm

This site is great for us novices to get advice from the more experienced brewers out there and learn from the mistakes of others without having to make them ourselves.
Thanks guys
Davedavedave

Postby HopsAlot » Friday Feb 10, 2006 2:12 pm

[This site is great for us novices to get advice from the more experienced brewers ...]

Too true - an amazing wealth of info....much appreciated. My 3rd batch this weekend - whoo - hooo! :D

The seniors on this forum are terrific...thanks.
"If you brew it they will come...."
"In search of the perfect wave - i mean beer..."
HopsAlot

Postby blandy » Monday Jun 19, 2006 8:26 pm

Not just great for novices doing kit brews, but also for us people who like to jump in the deep end and do an all grain batch as brew number five. There's still much to be learned from cans.
I left my fermenter in my other pants
blandy

Postby Chunk » Monday Aug 28, 2006 3:40 pm

Great site! I have been brewing for about five months and have spent hours reading through the forums. What a wealth of information! Thanks
Chunk

about this forum

Postby jase » Tuesday Nov 07, 2006 11:34 pm

dont drop this guys, this could develope into "the premiere forum" if it is'nt allready. I jus need to stay off the brew while i'm surfing.... just kidding folks i thank everyone for their input especially cortez the killer and,and, aww shit I've had to much brew..... just keep up the good the good work
jase

Postby Cortez The Killer » Wednesday Nov 08, 2006 9:44 am

why.... thank you! :o :o :o
He came dancing across the water.
Cortez, Cortez. What a killer!
Cortez The Killer

Re: About this forum

Postby gregb » Wednesday Nov 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Lost track of how many spam shots I deleted from this thread, so I'm locking it down.

Cheers,
Greg
gregb

Return to Making beer