If You Are Over 18 Join Us To Brew On Microbrewery-Fremantle

Are you a retailer, supplier or brewer with something to promote, give away or flog? Here's the place.

If You Are Over 18 Join Us To Brew On Microbrewery-Fremantle

Postby costanzo » Tuesday May 24, 2011 9:39 pm

If You Are Over 18 Join Us To Brew On A Microbrewery In Fremantle,
Recieve up to $150 voucher-offer expires 31st May

You can brew for a day to make one of the fine craft beers produced at The Monk Brewery, Fremantle.

This day is usually the culmination and highlight of the 5 day course on advanced theory and practice. But I am opening it up to those that just want to learn and practise skills in brewing,and don't have much time to do the entire course. If you do have the time to do the entire course you will learn invaluable knowledge on how and why you need to do specific things at specific times during the brewing process.But, of course, the ultimate reason is to get the same beer tasting as good as the last one. I will explain how to do this and why. But you may have been brewing for years at home and are happy with your brew. So why should you do this course?

As one of the most famous elder statesmen in history, John F. Kennedy, once said,

"The greater our knowledge increases, the greater our ignorance unfolds"
In fact many seasoned homebrewers have told me exactly that such as Roland who said,

" After making quite a few all grain beers in the past 5 years, I am still keen to expand my knowledge of brewing, so when I heard about the advanced brewing course I was very happy to get one of the last spots in Vincent's Advanced brewing course late last year. The course was well structured and covered all the aspects of all grain brewing to a great depth. During the course, I learnt quite a few techniques and Vincent was happy to share his pearls of wisdom with us students. He has a wealth of technical and industry knowledge from his prior experience. The beer we brewed as part of the course was excellent and a testament to a well planned and executed brew day on a HERMS machine "
– Regards Roland (18/01/10)

So if you do the "Brew Day" or the full course, you will be shown step-by-step how and why you brew in a particular way, and also expel any "old wives tales" that may be lingering in the closet.

You get a no nonsense fact filled brewing course that is guarenteed to make you a professional homebrewer. In fact, it's a great stepping stone for those wanting to go into the microbrewing industry.

So you can take advantage of Justin's and Vince's experience (25 years of commercial experience) which will be distilled in either the Brew Day or the full 5 day course.

But why should you really learn from me? After all, there are University courses available. And good ones at that. But not everyone is ready to go to class and spend much of their time and money on extended or even the short courses. Usually there are pre-requisites needed to do such courses so not everyone qualifies.

I have the practical experience and knowledge from my time at Fosters, Stockade brewery and homebrewing courses which I have facilitated over the last 4 years.

As one client put it;

" Vince is a very experienced brewer and a nice bloke as well. He came up and did the commissioning run on our DE filter… I learnt a lot from him in that short time and would encourage people to do his course. At that price it's exceptional value " – Ian Watson, Brewer, Mt. Tamborine Brewery (10/7/08),& contributor to Beer & Brewer Magazine And to help you in these economic times, enroll in this great course for an offer you're going to love, but for a limited time.

For the full course an investment of $990 is all that is needed to enroll. But until Tuesday 31st May I will be offering students that enroll a cheque voucher valued at $150. That's right, present the voucher at the course and I will reimburse that amount straight into your bank account. So your investment will be only $840.

And if you just want to attend the "Brew Day" enroll and pay only $250 before 31st May and you can cash in $50.

Just use either of these vouchers below. And quickly tell your friends of this offer because its only valid for 7 days.

Costanzo Brewing Consultants Cheque
Redeem this Cheque for $50 at the Masterbrew Brew Day (1 day) at the Monk Brewery 4th July, 2011
$50
Valid for students enrolling until 31st May, 2011

Costanzo Brewing Consultants Cheque
Redeem this Cheque for $150 at the Masterbrew Brew course (5 days) at the Monk Brewery
2nd July to 6th July , 2011
$150
Valid for students enrolling until 31st May, 2011

I expect a rush on this offer so grab your spot by picking up the phone and making a verbal reservation, or Email me. Then you have up to 7 days to make payment and fill the enrollment form. How simple is that?

For further information on the course content or enrollment form you can get it here, http://www.costanzobrewing.com/home-brewing-courses

But if you are still worried about parting with that sum of money and you're still not sure of the value you will be getting, I will make a 100% money back guarentee to attendees who feel they were not satisfied with the course content or practical aspects of the course.So that means no risk to you. Guarenteed!

P.S. You can talk to me if you are unsure if you qualify to do this course. Go on, give me a call.

The course details are;
Venue, The Monk Brewery, Fremantle
Dates: 2nd-6th July, Brew Day: Mon. 4th July

Best Regards,
Vincent Costanzo
costanzo

Return to Retailers' trading room