CraftBrewer - Your online store for quality supplies

Are you a retailer, supplier or brewer with something to promote, give away or flog? Here's the place.

CraftBrewer - Your online store for quality supplies

Postby Ross » Saturday Oct 28, 2006 8:09 am

Hi brewers,

Noticed recently a few guys from this forum purchasing from my site, so thought I'd drop in & say hello. Trust it's ok to introduce my business in this section of the forum?

CraftBrewer was set up in March of this year in response to certain retailers, who were sucessfully blocking bulk purchases made direct from wholesalers by the craft brewing community, thus preventing us getting fresh goods at competetive prices. The Company in its short history, has grown (due to incredible support from the craft brewing community) to be a thriving business, now stocking the largest, freshest range of ingredients available anywhere. We stock over 70 different varieties of hops, all sealed in foil packets under a full commercial vacuum, with AA, crop year & batch number all clearly displayed - the aroma when you break the seal is second to none. Our huge range of grains can be cracked free of charge & again come supplied under a full vacuum seal, enabling you to order a recipe & brew it anytime you wish, with freshness as though you'd just cracked the grains yourself. Finally, we are continually searching for new & innovative products which are generally impossible to find in HBS's here, so if there's something you've seen & not been able to source, please drop us a line & we'll see what we can do.
Please pay us a visit at http://www.craftbrewer.com.au & see the incredible range & prices for yourself.

looking forward your custom...
Ross

Postby ACTbrewer » Saturday Oct 28, 2006 11:21 am

Never ordered from you, but you seem to have a lot of happy customers at AHB.

Always good to have more sources out there.

Welcome to the site!
ACTbrewer

Postby gregb » Saturday Oct 28, 2006 6:11 pm

I have made several purchases from Craftbrewer and can highly recomend them for price and service.

Cheers,
Greg
gregb

Postby lethaldog » Saturday Oct 28, 2006 7:31 pm

Me to, i recently got some hops and bits and pieces delivered, great service, awesome products and got here quick, talk about fresh, i opened one of the packs of hops and the smell almost knocked me over- Excellent and ill be ordering more in the future :lol: :wink:
lethaldog

Postby Tipsy » Sunday Oct 29, 2006 3:25 am

I bought my temp controller and some hops from Ross and the service was excellent. Highly recomended.

On another thread Oliver was talking of some sponsership and such. I'm not trying to overstep the mark but maybe you could PM him and maybe scratch each others backs a little.
Tipsy

Postby Hashie » Sunday Oct 29, 2006 9:36 am

I've purchased from Ross.

Very prompt and efficient service. Very well packaged hops.

Top work Ross.
There is no such thing as bad beer. There is only good beer and better beer.
Hashie

Postby Cortez The Killer » Monday Oct 30, 2006 11:47 am

Any chance of opening a NSW branch??
He came dancing across the water.
Cortez, Cortez. What a killer!
Cortez The Killer

Postby lethaldog » Monday Oct 30, 2006 4:10 pm

Cortez The Killer wrote:Any chance of opening a NSW branch??

If im not mistaken they are working towards becoming the largest seller online and with their service they will probably get there, so im guessing not to many store openings, make him an offer cortez and open one of your own :lol: :lol: :lol:
lethaldog

Postby Ross » Monday Oct 30, 2006 8:31 pm

Cortez The Killer wrote:Any chance of opening a NSW branch??

Only half an hour from the border as it is 8)

With delivery to most places in the country by the following morning, can't really see the need to expand any further from my bar :lol:

Cheers Ross
http://www.craftbrewer.com.au
Hops, Grain, Yeast & Brewing Supplies
Ross

Re: CraftBrewer - Your online store for quality supplies

Postby Oliver » Monday Nov 06, 2006 10:49 am

Ross wrote:Noticed recently a few guys from this forum purchasing from my site, so thought I'd drop in & say hello. Trust it's ok to introduce my business in this section of the forum?

Fine by me, as long as you look after everyone here well!

Cheers,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Return to Retailers' trading room