Couldn't believe my luck!

Spread the word about cheap beer, or homebrewing equipment and supplies. Found something of interest on eBay? Post it here.

Couldn't believe my luck!

Postby jello » Monday Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

While driving my wife to the doctor(because being the model husband I am, I shared my flu virus), not two blocks from my home I spotted this on the side of the road!

Couldn't believe it! With the temperature getting reading to soar and my last fermenting freezer dead and gone, I needed something.

It was filthy and had the shelves that are also elements. But it scrubbed up a treat and the shelf folded out of the way without (i think) damaging it.

Thank you kind neighbours!
Jeff.
jello

Re: Couldn't believe my luck!

Postby RUM57L » Tuesday Aug 16, 2011 11:44 am

FANTASTIC FIND well spotted mate
RUM57L

Postby Oliver » Tuesday Aug 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Lucky bugger. I just wish I could (a) find something similar and (b) have somewhere to put it!

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby jello » Tuesday Aug 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Damn right lucky! After having paid for all of my kegerator stuff, I couldn't really afford to pay for a fermenting fridge too. Plus I'm dying to get into AG brewing, which is more $$ I don't have.

It's the best trash-treasure I've scored. Last year I picked up a fermenter which was either very well looked after, or hardly used.

I think I'll keep a closer eye on people who are moving out. They have good stuff :twisted:
Jeff.
jello

Return to Bargain bin