Possabrew

A place to show off, exchange ideas about, & seek assistance with our toys.

Possabrew

Postby MB.co » Thursday Dec 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi guys metric brewer here. Im from South Africa and we run a mountain resort and decided to dab at making beer.. A , we love Beer , B : researching difrent beers is a looot of fun lols . Most importantly we havw untainted pure mineral water that mash out to a ph of 5.4 on our Lagers and 5.55 on our ale . Image

So lucky indeed not having to mess with the water we continued the fight of concistancy (apolagies for spelling. Dislexic and no spellcheck on phone) we build a little brew cave .ImageImageImageImageImageImage .from outside to brewing in a negitive presure airflow sorted out moust temps but still the summer beat us everytime . In with the frezzers and controlers . ImageImage

So atleast after that the mates that stuck around and told us its inproving! (Letz face it ,they atleast helped drink up the crappy ones ) so it goes .. u learn everyday .and great brewing for all!
MB.co

Re: Possabrew

Postby Guru » Thursday Dec 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Welcome Metric brewer
Guru

Postby MB.co » Friday Dec 19, 2014 5:58 am

Guru wrote:Welcome Metric brewer

Ty Gury. Glad to be here .
MB.co

Postby Tipsy » Friday Dec 19, 2014 11:20 am

Welcome. Nice setup.
Tipsy

Postby MB.co » Saturday Dec 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Tipsy wrote:Welcome. Nice setup.

Tnx tipsy , all of the freezers are full of FV . and got pilsner and a miami weiz priming . Should start to bottle the Eng Ale monday and a Ginger beer. Hoping to brew a big beer next week ..as soon as i get my stir plate back .
Image heres the crates were packing in .. pls let me know what u think .
MB.co

Postby MB.co » Thursday Dec 25, 2014 2:33 am

Hey guys just an update ..so my Gadget guy .. who is a rocket Sientist ... ye he his lol . He phones me up if i cant help him with something ..So im thinking cool im gonna need stir plates ..we might do a trade... btw how lucky can u get ..20mins later and a beer or 2 i walk out with 2 stir plates ..aparently they went digital and threw out these witch he kept ..sadly stirbats got misplaced. Never the less woohoo! Image

Also finished my proto wash before the fam rush . The pumps pushes 40psi but will link up with another airpump to get a flow mix. ImageImageImage

Have a blessed xmas all
MB.co

Return to My brewery