Canada

Other topics - beer-related or not.

Canada

Postby rain » Wednesday Oct 20, 2004 9:24 am

I'm interested in most things and "time and place" is always good to know. Unfortunately, private messenging has been stopped on this forum so I am forced to ask publically.

Dogger - I do know where Canada is, and where Ontario is, but I can't find Lucan in my very old atlas. I use a World Time downloaded clock and like to plot the time differences of 'posters' to any forum.

I could struggle and find the information on the web but prefer to ask you to pin-point Lucan and the related time-zone for me please. I'm guessing you will be about 15 hours behind AEST - so as I post this it is Tuesday, 19 Oct and about 6.30pm. :?:
EVERYTHING is worth my interest!
rain

Postby Dogger Dan » Wednesday Oct 20, 2004 9:17 pm

Rain

If you find Toronto we are in the same time zone (although most Torontonians will not believe it.)

Head west on the 401 Highway and two hours down the road (120 miles or so) you will come to a City called London.

Head North 20 to 30 min on Highway 4 and you will come to Lucan. It doesn't suprise me that it isn't on the map, it has a flag pole, post office and two out houses. To get my brewing supplies I have to head in to London.

This was posted at 0715 local

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Postby rain » Wednesday Oct 20, 2004 11:15 pm

Thanks Mate. You must be close to "lake-front" accomodation. :wink:
Well, a 14 hours difference wasn't too bad a guess.
EVERYTHING is worth my interest!
rain

Return to General discussion