World Juniors

Other topics - beer-related or not.

World Juniors

Postby Dogger Dan » Wednesday Dec 29, 2004 3:08 am

All,

For some high quality entertainment may I suggest looking at the World Junior Hockey Championships currently going on in North Dakota. It is by far the coolest game on earth. This link will get you close.

http://www.tsn.ca/

I actually know some of these guys.

Go Canada

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Postby Oliver » Wednesday Dec 29, 2004 5:14 am

DD,

By the way, how did your daughter go at that game where she was singing? Did you sort out having to buy her a ticket to get in so she could sing the national anhem?

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Dogger Dan » Wednesday Dec 29, 2004 5:47 am

Thank You for asking,

She made out fine. She (I) had to buy her and I tickets but they gave her a coupon for a free small fries at Mc Donalds if she bought a hamburger and drink and I got to buy a can of Alexander Kieths India Pale Ale (which tastes an aweful lot like that Sapporo) for 6 bucks instead of the 9 bucks for Labatt rework draught so I guess that made up for it.

Must be the season

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Return to General discussion