Cardboard six-pack carriers? Where can I buy?

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Cardboard six-pack carriers? Where can I buy?

Postby Lachy » Saturday Jul 31, 2010 1:51 pm

As the topic suggests, I'm looking to buy some cardboard sixpack carriers. I currently store and transport all my beer in HDPE crates, and while this is adequate, it's a bit awkward when taking beer out to a gathering where a single bottle is stingy and a slab is excessive. Basically, I'm tired of juggling bottles.

So, does anyone know where I can buy the cardboard carriers? I've seen plain, unbleached card ones used by a couple of micros - these are basically what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me?
Lachy

Re: Cardboard six-pack carriers? Where can I buy?

Postby gregb » Saturday Jul 31, 2010 3:28 pm

I think Murphys has a green shopping type bag that has had dividers sewn into it to carry 6 bottles.
gregb

Postby Lachy » Saturday Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Yeah, I've seen those (and I've got a few) however I'm really looking for the carriers as a storage as well as a transport solution.

Cheers for the suggestion, though.
Lachy

Postby Brewz 2 You » Tuesday Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm

375ml or 750ml?
Get your local grog shop to hang on to a heap of the ones for Corona/Crown/Grolsh bottles?
Thats where I get all mine. As for 750ml king brown/tallies I use the wine/champas 6 pack cartons with the cardboard divider in it. Again from my local bottle'o.
Havent bought anything from there in over a year, just keep popping in to steal there boxes. :D
Brewz 2 You

Return to Buy, swap and sell