Liquid Bottle Primer

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Re: Liquid Bottle Primer

Postby drsmurto » Monday Feb 11, 2008 11:07 am

I bulk prime with CO2 :lol: and will happily take you on Ryan! Plus i am drinking my beer 30 mins later :twisted:
drsmurto

Postby ryan » Monday Feb 11, 2008 11:31 am

drsmurto wrote:I bulk prime with CO2 :lol: and will happily take you on Ryan! Plus i am drinking my beer 30 mins later :twisted:

Kegging doesn`t count :D
{as you knew} :lol:
ryan

Postby drsmurto » Monday Feb 11, 2008 11:48 am

Damn it! I was hoping to take some of the half mil off yer hands! :lol:
drsmurto

Postby Kevnlis » Monday Feb 11, 2008 11:49 am

drsmurto wrote:Damn it! I was hoping to take some of the half mil off yer hands! :lol:

You mean you haven't won as well? I thought everyone got one of those e-mails... ;) :lol:
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby drsmurto » Monday Feb 11, 2008 12:11 pm

My junk folder is full of emails from ppl telling me - saw your pic on myspace or some some site and thought, your cute. Wanna chat. Funny this is i dont have a pic on any of these sites that allows anyone to recognise me. Always in disguise.

That and ads for pharmaceuticals................... :lol:
drsmurto

Postby Kevnlis » Monday Feb 11, 2008 12:37 pm

drsmurto wrote:That and ads for pharmaceuticals................... :lol:

Nothin wrong with those, just ask Heath... :shock: :roll:
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby ryan » Monday Feb 11, 2008 5:18 pm

drsmurto wrote:My junk folder is full of emails from ppl telling me - saw your pic on myspace or some some site and thought, your cute. Wanna chat. Funny this is i dont have a pic on any of these sites that allows anyone to recognise me. Always in disguise.

That and ads for pharmaceuticals................... :lol:

The 419 scammers are the best value for a laugh- I got one from a 419er that started "Dear Sur, this hopes you are good this day"..... bla bla.
For some reason, i felt suspicious about his request to help him get 2 and a half mill. out of Nigeria. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ryan

Postby Kevnlis » Monday Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm

But carrying 2 and a half mil is harder than you think... It is soooo heavy... Are you sure you can't help? They will reward you by taking everything you have! :lol:
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby ryan » Monday Feb 11, 2008 6:24 pm

And seriously, they`d be dangerous bastards too. Dumb but dangerous- not a good combination. :(
I`ve always thought those blokes that play in the Mogu baiting caper leave themselves open for plenty if they came unstuck. :shock:
ryan

Postby Liz E » Monday Feb 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Ryan,

I'm an avid mugu baiter. My specialities include cheque-mule scammers and extracting bank account details from scammers generally (for reporting to the appropriate authorities). On average I harvest about six bank accounts per day. When done safely, namely anonymously, it can be a highly addictive pastime. Most Australians think they are above falling for this kinda stuff but in reality Australia is becoming an ever more attractive target for scammers. Your particular scammer, being a lotto scammer can be difficult to bait but is often open to revealing the bank account he may use for processing his ill-gotten gains. I invite members to visit http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ and http://thescambaiter.com/forum/, being two of the more popular forums.

But in keeping with this forum flavour. I put down a Coopers Aust Pale Ale on Friday. Adding 1KG of BE2 with 250g of LDME and added approx 30g of Amerillo steeped for 25 min. Am trying to keep temp stabilised at 18-20c using an old chest freezer and soda bottles of ice. Bottle priming will be done, as usual by the same reliable method - dex in the pre-ordained scoop quantities. Don't plan to drink it till April.

ryan wrote:And seriously, they`d be dangerous bastards too. Dumb but dangerous- not a good combination. :(
I`ve always thought those blokes that play in the Mogu baiting caper leave themselves open for plenty if they came unstuck. :shock:
Liz E

Postby ryan » Monday Feb 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah I can`t believe people are still being suckered, and as you know, they`re not just Joe the Battler, some of them came to light recently as high income earners!
The 419 eater site is a laugh and a half,no doubt about it :lol:
ryan

Postby ryan » Monday Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm

ps- glad to see you single priming. That`s why you have all that xtra time on your hands.
Very wise move.
ryan

Previous

Return to Buy, swap and sell