Partial mash setup on evilbay

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Partial mash setup on evilbay

Postby drsmurto » Friday Mar 02, 2007 8:48 am

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... &rd=1&rd=1

Just checking to see whether anyone here is competing with me for this.

Cheers
DrSmurto
drsmurto

Postby KEG » Friday Mar 02, 2007 8:56 am

why would you post it here if you want it :lol:
KEG

Postby SpillsMostOfIt » Friday Mar 02, 2007 9:54 am

Perhaps drsmurto is selling it and is trying to increase his sell-price...

There's a lot of kit in that lot, although not knowing the flavour of temperature controller makes things a tad more difficult to judge fair value.
No Mash Tun. No Chill.

No confirmed fatalities.
SpillsMostOfIt

Postby drsmurto » Friday Mar 02, 2007 10:17 am

Not mine. Keen to upgrade my kit to partial. My biggest stock pot is 4L so i reckon that will be a big help. Would probably then relist fermenters on evilbay as i have 4.

Why did i post the link? I figure we are a caring sharing community here so if someone else is super keen then i dont want to end up in a bidding war, especially if its a local boy that may be willing to share and vice versa. :D

Seriously, there are a few bids on it already and i know one of the barossa boys on AHB is bidding so dont want to jump in and make anyone pay more than they have to - including me! :D
drsmurto

Postby drsmurto » Friday Mar 02, 2007 10:24 am

SpillsMostOfIt wrote:There's a lot of kit in that lot, although not knowing the flavour of temperature controller makes things a tad more difficult to judge fair value.

Good point spills - have fired off a question as to what brand of temp controller it is altho he mentions its for both cooling and heating. He also fails to mention whether the stockpot in the pic is included and the volume of it.
drsmurto

Return to Buy, swap and sell