FOR SALE How to Brew By John Palmer 2nd edition

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Postby Oliver » Thursday Apr 07, 2005 11:35 am

Hrundi,

Apology accepted.

Let's all try and get on, shall we? :D

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Guest » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 12:39 am

Hrundi V Bakshi wrote:My name on AHB is "OutBack Brewshed".

outback brewshed is peter from wagga and since diesausage is too your both the same person.
Oliver and geoff i think you have missed something here, this tool is playing your members for fools.

Jayse

Postby jayse » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 12:41 am

Hrundi V Bakshi wrote:My name on AHB is "OutBack Brewshed".

I already have a copy of this wonderful wonderful book, but thank you for the offer.

Which octet of my IP address gave me away?

sorry posted without logging in,
Outback brewshed is talking to himself here asking himself what gave himself away. outback brewshed is diesausage and therfore he is talking to himself.
Don't let this guy take you for a ride.
email me if you you want more detials as iam not gunna satisfy this tool with speaking about him in public. Even though i don't take part in your forums I don't want to let it go by knowing someone is playing you all for a fool.

No matter what you call yourself peter everyone will know its you.

Jayse
jayse

John Palmer

Postby Guest » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 6:29 am

This is madness jayse, when are you going to let this go.
Mr hurundi is not Dis Sausage or Outback Brew like you suggest, go back to your little Ahb friends and tell them to lay off.
I am the one you hate dont blame others. I have hit a very big nerve with my comments about plagerism. Also my comments about AHB members thinking they are better than everyone else is obvious, by you comming here and once again stirring up trouble.

Oliver this is what I explained in my email to you. These guys have and will continue to follow me where ever I go.
My comments have obviusly got them riled up, so much that they even ring my house and leave abusive measages on the machine when I dont pick up.

Oliver Like I explained I have no say in what these people say or do, but rest assured I wont be carrying on in my previous fashion. Mainly because members here are normal people who just want to brew better beer.

I hope this is satisfactory O&G. Maybe banning trouble makers like Jayse is the answer if they dont stop their harassment?

Thanks O&G

Peter in wagga

Palmer books

Postby Guest » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 6:40 am

BTW the books, all 18 of them are sold.

It seems that not everyone at AHB hates me after all.

Thanks O&G for accepting me here.

Peter in wagga

I wont post with my new username until this all dies down.

Postby Dogger Dan » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 6:58 am

Not to make light of anyone or any of the events because I think people are really stung...............but this better than the soaps

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Palmer Fiasco

Postby Guest » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 7:11 am

LMFAO Yes Dan its like that. :lol:

Maybe we can pitch the idea to channel 10 :p

Beverley Hill Home Brew 90210

Peter in wagga :)

Postby grabman » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 10:34 am

Homebrew and Away.

The story of a group of dysfunctional homebrewers and their struggle to out do each other with the perfect brew, not to mention the enjoyment of slagging off the other people in Summer Brew (a quiet little bayside community where Oliver runs the local HBS)

What do you reckon will 7 go for it :?:
Some people say I have a drinking Problem....
I drink, I get drunk, I fall over....
What's the problem?

http://www.brodiescastlebrewing.com/
grabman

Home Brew and away

Postby Guest » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 10:55 am

Very funny stuff :lol:

The story of a group of dysfunctional homebrewers and their struggle to out do each other with the perfect brew

Never a better word spoken in all my time on here.

What do you reckon will 7 go for it

How about SBS so we can get some late night rumpy pumpy at the Surf Club at Summer Brew. :lol:

Peter

Postby Oliver » Saturday Apr 09, 2005 1:58 pm

OK all,

For the sake of everyone I've locked this topic.

I'm not going to lay blame for how this topic degenerated, but can everyone please refrain from such sniping, accusations and name-calling in future.

As I've said, I don't care what someone may or may not have done on another forum. As long as people behave themselves here they are welcome.

Keep it nice.

Thanks,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Previous

Return to Buy, swap and sell