Free Bottles - Melbourne

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Free Bottles - Melbourne

Postby wambesi » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 7:33 pm

With three moves coming up (moving to Sydney, moving to AG and moving to kegs - well keg for now at least) I have a stack of bottles I have to get rid off - orders have been given from missus if I want to go to Kegs.

So I have to give away to a good home (but I will gladly accept a beer or two of your finest to keep me going until I get to Sydney and start brewing again... :D

104 Screw top stubbies
33 crown seal stubbies
6 crown seal longnecks
1 swing top grolsh
These bottles have all been rinsed out and most have had their original labels cleaned off with maybe a small sticker placed on from my brews.

6 cartons (12 in each) of good quality thick crown seal longnecks which need to be emptied (beer pass the used by date) - These are the ones Velophile was giving away last year. I am keeping 4 boxes for myself but it's kind of overkill keeping the rest as I am not brewing as much as I was planning!

PM me if you are interested, I need to get rid of these ASAP, if no offers over the week they will most likely go to the tip on Saturday.
I'm up in South Morang for those interested and pickup time can be arranged for after that time. (But preferred before).

Cheers!
wambesi

Re: Free Bottles - Melbourne

Postby spatch » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Spewin your Nth of the city.
I'm about as Sth of the city as I can get, so might give it a miss.
Out of interest, what "brand" bottles are they all? VB's, draughts, Crownies???
spatch

Postby wambesi » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 8:28 pm

The stubbies are mostly a mix of Cascade and XXXX, with a few VB, Crownies and then some LCPA's.
The LN's are some coopers and then the other's are some brewery never heard of before. Will post the name later when I get back out to the shed if you want.
Mauritus or something I think.
wambesi

Postby spatch » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 8:33 pm

wambesi wrote:The stubbies are mostly a mix of Cascade and XXXX, with a few VB, Crownies and then some LCPA's.
The LN's are some coopers and then the other's are some brewery never heard of before. Will post the name later when I get back out to the shed if you want.
Mauritus or something I think.

Nah, its cool. Stay where its warm mate.
If your heading down the Mornington Peninsula I'll grab 'em........ otherwise let someone else have 'em or tip 'em.
spatch

Postby wambesi » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah sorry bout that, the most south we're going is work at Watsonia, although we did head to Phillip Island the other day, thats a little more south than here....
wambesi

Postby spatch » Sunday Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm

wambesi wrote:Yeah sorry bout that............ although we did head to Phillip Island the other day, thats a little more south than here....

Double spewin, I woulda met ya somewhere like Tooradin/Cranbourne.
Oh well. :(
spatch

Postby wambesi » Monday Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Bottles gone. Thanks!
wambesi

Return to Buy, swap and sell