Ag Gear/grain/hops For Sale - Bundaberg/hervey Bay

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Ag Gear/grain/hops For Sale - Bundaberg/hervey Bay

Postby Kevnlis » Sunday Jun 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Sorry for the crosspost, but there may be lurkers here that are in my area...

I have a heap of grain, hops, and AG brewing gear to get rid of. I am moving to VIC and have decided it is not worth moving.

I have 7 kilos of Wey Munich II, 25 of BB Wheat, 20 of Wey Bo Pils, 7 of Wey Vienna, and 10 of Galaxy. I was hoping to get $1.75 per kilo for the BB and $2.75 per kilo for the Wey. Will cut a deal if you want a heap of it

One 33L Aluminium stockpot with Aluminium basket for crab boils ($40, this one has seen better days but is enough to do a full 23L batch boil, the basket has never been used, always meant to boil seafood but never got around to it).

Esky tun is 25L with braid, works great! $25

New LPG cylinders 9 kilo 2x (one empty one about half full) - $15 empty $25 half full

3 ring burner (some rust but still goes fine) - $15 without the reg

Pickup is from Bundy (by the end of the week) or Hervey Bay (after the end of this week). I also have various bags of spec grains and hops, fermentors, cubes, bottles, and other little bits of brewing gear which can be dealt with in person when you collect something as it is too much to list. I may also have a 50L SS vessel I need to get rid of if you want to take it off my hands

There must be someone in the area that has been waiting for a great deal to tip them over the edge and make them go AG, so I will put it out there and say I am willing to take $300 for the lot!
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Re: Ag Gear/grain/hops For Sale - Bundaberg/hervey Bay

Postby Clean Brewer » Sunday Jun 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Shit kev,

If I didnt want to get this keg system so much(touchy subject) and had a spare $300, I would take it off your hands in a flash. Will you be in H Bay with the gear shortly??

Will you accept a payment plan? :wink:

Would prob be interested in one of your gas bottles, maybe mash tun(for future), spec grains, hops..

What grains/hops do you have?
To be updated shortly....

HOMEBREW: IF I HAD TO EXPLAIN, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
Clean Brewer

Postby Kevnlis » Tuesday Jul 01, 2008 4:10 pm

I sold most of the stuff, still got the stockpot, esky tun and half full gas bottle.

I found a bag of Green Bullet down the back of the freezer, free to the first person at my door. I am taking 12 slabs of empty clean twist top stubs and a heap of champers bottles to the tip, if anyone is interested in those the same applies.

Forgot to mention, my phone gets shut off today so no internet for a couple weeks, you will have to call my mobile if you want anything:

Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby Clean Brewer » Tuesday Jul 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Phone prob shut down,

Has that pot got a tap attached to it?

Mate id take the Gas Bottle and mash tun, if you have bank details I can transfer money, so will you be in HBay later in the week??

Jody
To be updated shortly....

HOMEBREW: IF I HAD TO EXPLAIN, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
Clean Brewer

Postby Kevnlis » Wednesday Jul 09, 2008 12:58 pm

I am in Ballarat now, but the stuff is still in Hervey Bay and I can have my wife get it for you if you like. Let me know, that number is for my mobile so it is still active.
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby ryan » Wednesday Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm

I just noticed you joined the forum 1 year ago tomorrow and in a year you made 3008 posts.
That must be a record surely. :D
ryan

Postby homebrewer79 » Wednesday Jul 09, 2008 7:15 pm

kevnlis wrote:I am in Ballarat now

Welcome to Victoria mate, Ballarat is a very fine town, I frequent it a few times a year and always enjoy my day there. If you get the chance visit Wenderee botanical gardens, beautiful if you are in to that sort of thing. Oh and the George is a great place to make a local watering hole, they have Guiness on tap :D :D
Thats it, you people have stood in my way long enough, I'm going to clown college
homebrewer79

Postby Kevnlis » Thursday Jul 10, 2008 2:33 pm

ryan wrote:I just noticed you joined the forum 1 year ago tomorrow and in a year you made 3008 posts.
That must be a record surely. :D

W00t, I would have never noticed.

I only get 30 minute stints of internet at the local cafe, so I dont have time to read the 200 posts I have missed in the last week or so, but I will get there. ;)

homebrewer79 wrote:
Welcome to Victoria mate, Ballarat is a very fine town, I frequent it a few times a year and always enjoy my day there. If you get the chance visit Wenderee botanical gardens, beautiful if you are in to that sort of thing. Oh and the George is a great place to make a local watering hole, they have Guiness on tap :D :D

Thanks, I am finding Ballarat very pleasant. Not nearly as cold as people would have you believe.

Are the gardens indoor? I do actually enjoy that sort of thing very much and will certainly check it out, cheers!

I am pretty sure The George is closed for renovations until the end of the year. But I will double check that.
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Return to Buy, swap and sell