Crown Seal Longnecks For Sale

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Crown Seal Longnecks For Sale

Postby scblack » Wednesday Aug 13, 2008 8:49 am

I have just started kegging, and thus have little need for bottles clogging up the garage.

I have about 150 longnecks for sale. Pickaxe ones, CUB ones, all very good condition.

They are all THOROUGHLY cleaned, sterilised and stored in photocopy boxes with a lid. Each box holds 9 longnecks.

For sale for $5 per box of 9.

I am in Baulkham Hills in Sydney - pick up.
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer." - Dave Barry.
scblack

Re: Crown Seal Longnecks For Sale

Postby The Cog » Wednesday Aug 13, 2008 2:21 pm

G'day,

Just done the maths, that's around $83 for the lot. I'll offer you $75 for the lot cash and can arrange to pick up on Saturday? Not offended if that's not what you're chasing, just let me know.

Cheers,
The Cog - home of the Rabbit Hole
The Cog

Postby Bizier » Wednesday Aug 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Pickaxe - good work..

Would love to get them, though pickup is a drama.
Bizier

Postby scblack » Thursday Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm

The Cog wrote:G'day,

Just done the maths, that's around $83 for the lot. I'll offer you $75 for the lot cash and can arrange to pick up on Saturday? Not offended if that's not what you're chasing, just let me know.

Cheers,
The Cog - home of the Rabbit Hole

I have 8 boxes remaining. Thats 72 bottles. $40 for them please.

I just looked last night, as I am not bottling anymore I have a Superautomatica capper and a bottle tree for sale also.

Cheers,
scblack.
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer." - Dave Barry.
scblack

Return to Buy, swap and sell