longneck giveaway - about 60

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

longneck giveaway - about 60

Postby gavind » Tuesday Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm

hey guys,

with work commitments and the arrival of my baby daughter a few months ago, my brewing has been severly hampered. as such i have several empty longneck bottles i need to get rid of, so i am giving them away (although a couple of full ones in return might be nice). there is a variety of types - coopers (crown seal) , old CUB (crown seal), regular current day longnecks (twist), etc.

not sure of exact quatities as i have about 300 or 400 sitting around, some full some empty.

I'm not giving them all away as i will start brewing again in the future, but for the time being i'm sure i could part with at least 50 or 60. most need a good wash, but probably nothing more than you would normally give your bottles before bottling.

located in in Beverly Hills NSW.

let me know. first in first served. email if you like - gavwce1983 at hotmail dot com.

cheers,

gav
gavind

Re: longneck giveaway - about 60

Postby pixelboy » Friday Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Ive also got approx 60 odd free to a good home.

Dont need many now im kegging.

Pick up from Berowra Heights (northern Sydney)

pixelboy [at] gmail.com
pixelboy

Re: longneck giveaway - about 60

Postby chris_styles » Monday Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Has anyone claimed these/about to?

I'm not going to say no to free bottles if they're still available later this week.
chris_styles

Return to Buy, swap and sell