Need: Crown Top Stubbies - Brisbane

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Need: Crown Top Stubbies - Brisbane

Postby JetFoley » Tuesday Jan 05, 2010 11:20 am

Hey, was hoping some1 had a few dozen extra of em I could buy at a reasonable price?

Dont NEED to be matilda bay, but DO need to be, brown glass, crwn tops, stubbies, and normal shape ie not like a "crown" bottle.

Worth a shot, ebay never has em, so either no1 keeps em or if they do no1 wants to sell em. hahah. I've been FORCED ( :D ) to buy carton after carton of Fat yak, and Bees Knees and Red Back.... So no rush
Last edited by JetFoley on Sunday Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JetFoley

Re: Need: Matilda Bay Crown Top Stubbies - Brisbane

Postby bullfrog » Tuesday Jan 05, 2010 12:28 pm

I think I've got two or more cases of empty Fat Yak stubbies in my garage, waiting to be recycled. I prefer using twist top bottles so was just chucking them out. They're going free if you can collect them.

I've just read the thread title again and realise that I'll be no use to you as I'm in the greater Sydney area and you're in Brisbane, but the offer stands for anyone who needs bottles near me. Just let me know before next Monday, as that's recycling bin night!
bullfrog

Return to Buy, swap and sell