HB Kit reviews

Having trouble with an aspect of the forum? Have a suggestion for an improvement?

HB Kit reviews

Postby Anzac Cookies » Wednesday Nov 29, 2006 4:50 pm

I have stumbled across this site http://www.hbkitreviews.com/index.php where your typical HB Kits are reviewed etc.. Great idea. (I noticed that NTRabbit, and a couple of others frequently review kits) It might be stupid but maybe a section dedicated to HB kit reviews would be good. Just a thought. :?:
A woman walks into a bar and orders a double entendre, so the bartender gave her one !
Anzac Cookies

Postby Cortez The Killer » Wednesday Nov 29, 2006 6:51 pm

That'd be a cool idea

People could comment on a kit and the ingredients they used to make it

It'd be a bit like the HB Kit Review site but hopefully not the same number of bogans - who write stuff like 'I used the can and 1 kilo of white sugar @ 30 degrees and it was great!'

Cheers
He came dancing across the water.
Cortez, Cortez. What a killer!
Cortez The Killer

Postby vitalogy » Wednesday Nov 29, 2006 7:56 pm

It's a very handy site that one. Unfortunately the amount of reviews seems to have dropped off a bit in the last few months. It's still a good resource though.
vitalogy

Postby Noodles » Thursday Nov 30, 2006 10:05 am

Cortez The Killer wrote:It'd be a bit like the HB Kit Review site but hopefully not the same number of bogans - who write stuff like 'I used the can and 1 kilo of white sugar @ 30 degrees and it was great!'

Cheers

Each to their own, if that's the way someone wants to brew, so be it. I know people who have brewed that way for 20 years and they love their homebrew. Who am I to tell them it's no good?
"Doc, what can I do about these terrible hangovers?"
'You can stop drinking beer'
"No, seriously Doc, what can I do?"
Noodles

Postby Boonie » Monday Dec 11, 2006 11:56 pm

Noodles wrote:
Cortez The Killer wrote:It'd be a bit like the HB Kit Review site but hopefully not the same number of bogans - who write stuff like 'I used the can and 1 kilo of white sugar @ 30 degrees and it was great!'

Cheers

Each to their own, if that's the way someone wants to brew, so be it. I know people who have brewed that way for 20 years and they love their homebrew. Who am I to tell them it's no good?

I think that the K & K review would be useful + we would soon spot a recipe that suits our tastes.

Cheers

Boonie
A homebrew is like a fart, only the brewer thinks it's great.
Give me a flying headbutt.......
Boonie

Return to Forum support and suggestions