Pacifico Clara Beer

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Pacifico Clara Beer

Postby nickd » Thursday Dec 14, 2006 3:46 pm

I want to know if anyone knows where I can purchase a case of Pacifico Clara beer. It is a mexican beer that I am unable to find here in Australia. Can someone please point me in the right direction to an importer or retail store where I can get this from.

Nick
nickd

Postby Oliver » Thursday Dec 28, 2006 9:15 am

Hi Nick,

I hadn't heard of this beer before, but a quick internet search reveals it's made by Grupo Modelo, which also makes Corona.

Corona is imported into Australia by Carlton and United Beverages, so you might try them to see whether they know anything about Pacifico Clara.

Good luck.

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Pale_Ale » Saturday Feb 17, 2007 4:17 pm

They sell them at Burp! in Adelaide by the bottle. Not sure if you have Burp! interstate it's a burrito/taco cafe.

Not a bad drop but nothing special IMO
Coopers.
Pale_Ale

Postby devomcg » Sunday Feb 18, 2007 6:43 am

Drunk a few of these when I went to Mexico a few years back. They actually have some bloody good beers over there, including Modelo and a Dark style Corona I've never seen outside of the country. Their worst beer is the main one they export (like, I suppose, Fosters from Aussie and Steinlager from NZ). Like their Tequila, they keep the best and only export the rubbish.
devomcg

Postby Pale_Ale » Sunday Feb 18, 2007 6:45 am

Negro Modelo's not a bad bad drop.
Coopers.
Pale_Ale

Return to Buy, swap and sell