Problems with Co2 Tank.

The ins and outs of putting your beer into kegs.

Problems with Co2 Tank.

Postby Doccy » Sunday Sep 22, 2013 10:39 pm

So yesterday I got my keg king co2 tank back from being refilled for the first time and here's the problem. Even without a regulator attached and just turning the tap on I'm getting nothing?, it's like it's blocked or something?. Yesterday there was a tiny little hiss of co2 when I turned the cylinder tap on, I'd say maybe 1 or 2 psi. Today absolutely nothing. My fridge is at around 1 degree Celsius so it couldn't have frozen the liquid gas could it?. I know the tank is full cause it's bloody heavy!
So what could be the problem?
Doccy

Re: Problems with Co2 Tank.

Postby Guru » Monday Sep 23, 2013 11:51 am

I'd be taking it back to where you got it refilled to see what they say.
Guru

Postby jello » Monday Sep 23, 2013 11:53 am

Guru wrote:I'd be taking it back to where you got it refilled to see what they say.

+1

Don't try and fix these things yourself unless you know what you're doing.
Jeff.
jello

Postby Doccy » Monday Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

So I tried the gas this morning and it seemed to be working but still doesn't feel like it's valve is open fully. With the regulator on it pumped up to 20 psi, so I thought that'll do. Plus I really wanted a beer. So, it's all connected and the regulator has been turned down to around 10 psi for about 4-5 hours now and there has been no change in the system. I've poured several pints and my kegerator seems to be working fine. Although I still have no idea as to why it wasn't working yesterday, at all!.
Doccy

Return to Kegging