Back into the craft with explosive results

General homebrew discussion, tips and help on kit and malt extract brewing, and talk about equipment. Queries on sourcing supplies and equipment should go in The Store.

Back into the craft with explosive results

Postby RuddyCrazy » Friday Oct 09, 2015 8:00 pm

G'day Guy's,
Well as kit homebrew gear tasted like (ah no puke smilie to put in) I went and learnt the right way to make spirits I went on that path to find the best way to make something I never drank.

So after a real bad day I decided to grab a coopers lager ale, one of those head conditioners and another and decided to have a go at kit hombrew again. After bottling let them sit to age. Thats when the fun started over the next 2 weeks had 5 coopers long neck depart at the rear and was only there to see one of them.

What I do want to say if any Adelaide hills guy's want to give me guidance on going herms as if one can do Whisky and Vodka to a tune a HERMS can't far away as the Bridge salvage did say he had some goodies. Eh I found them for the copper and keg. I am 2 steps away from new bubbler and that will get some Brandy to make and the best 10litre keg's.

Anyway off that I don't know the process to make a HERMS so if guys could help out it would be great.

Cheers Bryan

P.S. my chilli vodka is mine
RuddyCrazy

Return to Making beer