A G'day and Thanks

General homebrew discussion, tips and help on kit and malt extract brewing, and talk about equipment. Queries on sourcing supplies and equipment should go in The Store.

A G'day and Thanks

Postby Dutchy » Thursday Jan 27, 2005 11:21 pm

Just thought I'd login and post a hello and a big thanks........
I bought my wife a homebrew kit for christmas :wink: then realised I knew a bit about drinking beer but not much about making it, I found Oliver and Geoffs site and forum the most relaxed and informative after much surfing and digesting.

I've basically picked up a lot of what I know about homebrewing by reading through the forum for the last month, so a big thanks to all of you who asked the questions I needed answers to and those who are more than willing to help out with thier replies

Anyway we sat down to try a bottle (or 3 or 4 ) of our first batch tonight and even though it's a bit soon, only a fortnight in the bottle, it tastes pretty good, and she likes it !
So... the tips and advice you guys have offered have worked for me.

My wife says I've definitely got the homebrewing bug (I think it's an infection from a stray microbe myself !) so I thought stick my head up and say thanks rather than just dropping in unnoticed.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers
Dutchy :D
Dutchy

Postby Dogger Dan » Friday Jan 28, 2005 12:44 am

Keep sticking it up and some will cut it off :wink:

Have fun and enjoy

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Return to Making beer