no preservatives, no additives

The good, the bad and the ugly of commercial beer and breweries, including microbreweries and craft breweries.

Re: no preservatives, no additives

Postby Tipsy » Friday Feb 29, 2008 7:14 am

ryan wrote:
lethaldog wrote:I dont recall ever having the OMFG hangover on my homebrew but these days i have a couple of your standard comercial beers and bang instant headache ( and thats not even the next morning its during drinking them)

Homebrew = no real hangovers :wink:

That`s very true. Another thing I`ve noticed is if I drive past a licensed venue just up the road I get a massive hangover! Yet as soon as I`m 50 metres past it, I`m ok again. :shock:
{I don`t go that way anymore} :|

After reading this I thought about the pub across the road and got a massive hangover.

I hope the next post I read dosen't mention any pubs, bottle shops or megaswill. :wink:
Tipsy

Postby ryan » Friday Feb 29, 2008 7:35 am

Tipsy wrote:
ryan wrote:
lethaldog wrote:I dont recall ever having the OMFG hangover on my homebrew but these days i have a couple of your standard comercial beers and bang instant headache ( and thats not even the next morning its during drinking them)

Homebrew = no real hangovers :wink:

That`s very true. Another thing I`ve noticed is if I drive past a licensed venue just up the road I get a massive hangover! Yet as soon as I`m 50 metres past it, I`m ok again. :shock:
{I don`t go that way anymore} :|

After reading this I thought about the pub across the road and got a massive hangover.

I hope the next post I read dosen't mention any pubs, bottle shops or megaswill. :wink:

keep away from pubs, bottleshops and megaswill. You`ll feel better. :lol:
ryan

Postby Will » Saturday Mar 01, 2008 1:44 am

I've always found that spirits and wine gives a much worse hangover than I'd get from drinking a beer. Especially that cursed goon (cheap, cask wine). Would that have have something to do with preservatives again or simply the horrid alcohol level that eats away at your brain?
Will

Postby Paul » Saturday Mar 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Back in the day I was a Vb drinker, until it started giving me a headache after only a couple. I switched to Carlton Draught and the problem went away for about a year before I experienced the same.

Heaps of people told me that it was the crap beer that i was drinking that causes headaches as it happens to them. I started drinking Coopers and havent had a problem with it.

If I have a couple of CUB products now I get a headache.
Paul

Postby Ron00 » Tuesday Dec 11, 2018 1:57 am

If you want to prevent hangovers, use Detoxicated! Detoxicated is a natural hangover prevention product that actually works!
Ron00

Previous

Return to The beer you buy