Sponsorship (Urgent)!

The good, the bad and the ugly of commercial beer and breweries, including microbreweries and craft breweries.

Sponsorship (Urgent)!

Postby Link » Thursday Apr 26, 2007 11:07 am

Hi all,

Strange request I know, but...

The company I work for is hosting a charity event next week and our drink sponsor has pulled out last minute.

So we are now chasing beer (and wine) sponsors for the night. Thought it might suit a small commercial craft brewery who are making a good product and want to get a bit of exposure.

If anyone is interested, or knows someone who is, please let me know.

links@aanet.com.au

Thanks.
Last edited by Link on Thursday Apr 26, 2007 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beers are friends, not food.
Link

Postby rwh » Thursday Apr 26, 2007 11:13 am

It might help if you gave a bit of info on what the charity is etc.
w00t!
rwh

Postby Link » Thursday Apr 26, 2007 11:26 am

RWH,

Yeah, I know, you are absolutely right. I don't really want to broadcast too many details just yet. If someone is interested, I will happily give them full details. I will also sing their praises to all and sundry both within and outside the brewing industry.

For the moment though, the event is to raise funds for a high profile children's charity. The launch night will be attended by about two hundred people, including key media and celebrity patrons of the charity and local restaurants who will be catering the event. There will also be ongoing exposure opportunities for approximately four weeks following the launch.

The event is being held in inner Melbourne.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Beers are friends, not food.
Link

Return to The beer you buy