Softdrink carbonators??

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Softdrink carbonators??

Postby micko » Sunday Oct 29, 2006 5:01 pm

Hey guys,
My first post so please be nice. I have a problem; I'm creating or about to create my own soft drink dispenser, like one of those things behind KFC. I'm sorta stuck as to where I would be ale to find a carbonator; and not the beer carbonators or single bottle carbonators. There's heaps in America, here's a link to what they look like over there: http://www.mccannseng.com/carbonator-e2000.htm

I know it's a long shot asking on a beer and brewery forum but I'm really stuck. Anyone know of where they would sell these? Cheers fellas
micko

Postby lethaldog » Sunday Oct 29, 2006 5:10 pm

I have no idea but you would be able to order from the US, you could maybe try someone who does commercial shop/bar fitouts but that would be the only thing i could think of apart from googling and see what you come up with :lol: :lol:
lethaldog

Postby micko » Sunday Oct 29, 2006 5:21 pm

Thanks for the quick reply lethaldog. Yeh, looks like I will have to order from the US if I can't find one here. Just that voltage conversion is going to be a pain and that's the reason I'm trying here. I have goggled it and that's how I found this site. I have also looked on eBay aus and nothing....although eBay US seems to have people that will ship over here....

I might make some calls to some businesses that do bar fit outs and that, we'll see how that goes.

Cheers once again.

Micko
micko

Return to Buy, swap and sell