Cheap Coopers Kits in Melbourne

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Cheap Coopers Kits in Melbourne

Postby Trizza » Monday Sep 18, 2006 4:57 pm

I live in Melbourne and was wondering some cheap places for coopers kits.
I can get the Original and International series ones from Coles or Kmart, but i have to go elsewhere for the Brewmaster and Premium selection ranges.

Coopers brew kits have been great to me, so i'm going to try all of them. :D
Does anyone know places in Melbourne that sell them cheaply?
Got Malt?
Trizza

Postby Emo » Monday Sep 18, 2006 5:11 pm

I bought a brew kit and a Coopers Dark Ale, BE2 and carb drops yesterday from Big W at Southland. They had a reasonable range of Coopers brews including some Premium ones. They didn't have Sparkling Ale though. I paid $10.12 for the Dark Ale.
Emo

Postby lethaldog » Monday Sep 18, 2006 5:25 pm

The brewmaster and premium/ thomas coopers series are from my knowledge only found at quality home brew stores and usually range in price from about $14-18 depending on where you go :lol: :lol:
lethaldog

Postby NTRabbit » Monday Sep 18, 2006 5:25 pm

I don't know about cheaply, but Grain & Grape and ESB Homebrew Supplies both sell the Premium and Brewmaster tins. Brewcraft stores do not stock them.
Het Witte Konijn
NTRabbit

Postby Trizza » Monday Sep 18, 2006 8:00 pm

The brewcraft stores in Heidelberg and Richmond both stock them, but they're not displayed on the shelves
If you want them, all you have to do is ask. That's how I got my kit of Coopers Sparkling.
Unfortunately it was nearly $16 for the coopers kit and $12 for the Black Rock LME.
Buying coopers online is nearly cheaper (delivery included), if you buy a few cans.
Got Malt?
Trizza

Postby lethaldog » Monday Sep 18, 2006 8:17 pm

One of my locals is a brewcraft affiliated store but not an actual brewcraft store if you no what i mean, He stocks the whole premium range :lol:
lethaldog

Return to Buy, swap and sell