wanted fridge

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

wanted fridge

Postby Timmsy » Tuesday Oct 10, 2006 12:24 pm

Im after a fridge in working order no freezer for home brewing. I need one to brew lagers, pilsners etc..... So i need one big enough to put a fermenter in. Im going to use a temp controler to keep it at a constant 10 deg. So if you can help me im in the Adelaide area

Cheers
Timmsy

Postby scblack » Tuesday Oct 10, 2006 12:29 pm

You know they have these places called shops. People go along to these shops, hand over what they call cash, and can walk away with a fridge if they wish. :lol:

Hehe, sorry for being facetious.

Maybe list a budget you are looking at so people know what you are after. Or try ebay, they have plenty of used fridges.

I recently got a brand new brew fridge, but was looking at ebay, and they do have the halves of a pigeon pair, which does not have freezer, if that is exactly what you need. Of course it depends whats on offer at the time.
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer." - Dave Barry.
scblack

Postby lethaldog » Tuesday Oct 10, 2006 5:03 pm

Trading post would be my suggestion, you could probably pick up a good brew fridge for approx $100 :lol:
lethaldog

Postby Timmsy » Thursday Oct 12, 2006 10:17 am

Its cool i got given one. None of this shop shit. So cheers anyways people :lol:
Timmsy

Return to Buy, swap and sell