BrewCraft Ultra

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

BrewCraft Ultra

Postby NTRabbit » Saturday Nov 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Just picked up something new from the Brewstore, which is just next door to the Aquarium store I was actually visiting.

Brewcraft Ultra - a two can, all malt brew that comes with hops and yeast. In this case, I got the Imperial Pale Ale, which came with Goldings and US-05.

Big deal you might say, but remember who makes the Brewcraft tins - double checking the instructions on the box, I'm 99% sure that these are rebadged (or produced by and in the same manner as) Muntons Gold and Premium Gold kits!

The 3 they have so far are Imperial Pale Ale, British Bulldog Ale, and Chocolate Redwood Ale, only $39.95, which makes them $1.50 cheapr than the Gold and $15 cheaper than the Premium gold, at my local anyway. Guy at the store just put the IPA on tap - said it turned out a little too Pale for style, but if you closed your eyes when drinking it was spot on :wink:

Oh, and I think I'm gonna try the Chocolate Redwood next time I visit.
Het Witte Konijn
NTRabbit

Postby Kevnlis » Saturday Nov 03, 2007 4:22 pm

My FIL put the British Bulldog Ale down on Thursday. Was aroud there earlier and the S-04 is going strong, smells pretty bloody good to. Came with the two cans of hopped extract and a sachet of Super Alpha hops.

I will let you all know when I get a chance to taste it. I think he paid about $40 for it as well.
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Postby lethaldog » Saturday Nov 03, 2007 5:11 pm

Yep the Brewcraft are made by Muntons :wink:
Cheers
Leigh
lethaldog

Postby Kevnlis » Sunday Nov 11, 2007 1:45 pm

Tasted this from the fermentor, very promising for a kit, but at the price it is gonna have to be pretty killer!
Prost and happy brewing!

O'Brien Gluten Free Beer
Kevnlis

Return to Buy, swap and sell