AG gear for sale in Melbourne

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

AG gear for sale in Melbourne

Postby remik » Monday Jun 23, 2008 4:03 pm

fter almost 6 months of successful and tasty (in my view anyway) AG brewing, I'm upgrading my set-up to double batch volumes and shiny stainless- and am selling parts of my current set-up (which I purchased off a board member earlier this year). I thought I'd post here first before trying the 'bay.

I'm hoping to sell the gear all together- and it is for pick-up only. This set-up, although on the small side, is good for a 19-21L volumes post-boil (with a very careful boil at the beginning). Sometimes, I've been splitting 4-6L off the first half of the boil into one of my kitchen stock pots, which I then add back in when I'm putting the chiller into the boil for the last 20minutes- and thus achieving post-boil volumes of up to 25L. There's also the option of making a higher FG wort and topping up in the fermenter (which I accidentally ended up doing with my first APA!) Anyway, here's the set-up:

Boil Kettle:
- 30L Aluminium with lid
- Ball valve (weldless)
- Mashmaster Mark 2 thermometer (weldless)

Immersion Wort Chiller:
- 25 foot copper, fits kettle
- Garden hose fittings attached

Plastic Bucket Lauter Tun:
- 25L with lid
- False bottom
- approx 1.5L clear PVC line with in-line check valve
Reduced 80%

HLT/ extra kettle (I use an immersion heater in this to heat the sparge water):
- 20L Aluminium with lid
- No fittings

PET bottles (I now keg):
- 2x 15 750ml PET (Brewcraft)
- new in box, never used

Anyway- I'm hoping to sell the lot together- hopefully to someone starting out- as I did earlier this year. Looking for sensible offers over $200 for the lot- please send a PM.

In terms of pick-up, I'm in Fitzroy.

Cheers

Remi
remik

Re: AG gear for sale in Melbourne

Postby remik » Tuesday Jun 24, 2008 2:37 pm

the gear is sold- but the PET bottles remain.

so- if someone is after 30 750ml PET bottles (never used), i would happily accept a few bottles of your finest in exchange.

remi
remik

Return to Buy, swap and sell