What to brew - Winter

Suggest or request any recipes for a particular beer or style of beer. Post all recipes here, including kit, partial mash and all-grain.

Postby gregb » Monday Aug 08, 2005 9:15 pm

Oliver wrote:
I do reckon that they make a good product, plus they're Australian owned and made

I agree with this and will continue to use the Coopers kits, however, I am probably not going to renew my membership of the Coopers Club.

Cheers,

Greg
gregb

Postby beermeister » Tuesday Aug 09, 2005 10:48 am

Sorry guys, I meant I joined the mailing list, not the Cooper's Club.

BM
beermeister

Postby Paleman » Tuesday Aug 09, 2005 1:57 pm

gregb wrote:Oliver wrote:
I do reckon that they make a good product, plus they're Australian owned and made

I agree with this and will continue to use the Coopers kits, however, I am probably not going to renew my membership of the Coopers Club.

Cheers,

Greg

Me either, ive been a Coopers member since they began the club. Im just trying to justify the dollars now. It used to be acsess to the site, but homebrewandbeer gives me it all for free. Coopers did have some good noveltys for joining ( the tankard was fair )....but now even those are becoming lame.

Dont despair though Coopers, i will continue to buy your products.
Paleman

Postby Guest » Tuesday Aug 09, 2005 2:42 pm

Paleman wrote:
Im just trying to justify the dollars now. It used to be acsess to the site, but homebrewandbeer gives me it all for free. Coopers did have some good noveltys for joining ....but now even those are becoming lame.

Dont despair though Coopers, i will continue to buy your products.

I Agree

Proost - Redsicks

Postby gregb » Friday Sep 09, 2005 9:15 pm

At the start of August I wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Quote:

Cheers,

Greg

Ok, change of plan, to show my support for Coopers over Lion Nathan, I have renewed.

Cheers,

Greg.
gregb

Previous

Return to Recipes